AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversions are not being recorded in google analytics suddenly?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Conversion tracking code is updated on "thank you" page yet conversions are not being recorded in google analytics suddenly?

There are conversions shown under adwords campaigns but goal conversions are not being recorded.. it says zero conversion from paid efforts despite of thank you page is properly setup and being tracked under analytics..

I have also checked goals and it working fine but doesnt understand the reason behind paid conversion are not recorded.

Thanks

Umair

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Conversions are not being recorded in google analytics suddenly?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Umair,

As you said, you have AdWords records conversion but Google Analytic does not records any conversion. So Can you confirm
whether you have auto tagged the AdWords account with Google Analaytics?
have you properly set up the Goals in the Analytics, because AdWords conversion tracking does not reflects in Analytics goal section.

Once you set up the goals, you will start noticing the Adwords conversion in Google Analytics interface.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Conversions are not being recorded in google analytics suddenly?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rakesh, Thanks for responding..

Yes, goal are setup properly, I have also verified under google analytics - admin - goals.
Using Google Tag Assistant, I have verified google conversion tracking is placed correctly on thank you page.

Also, Analytics does show sessions, keywords driving PPC traffic but there's no info for goals conversion. In previous month everything was going well and there were enough conversions reported.. also note that there wasn't any changes make during this period.

My question , is does adwords conversion and analytics conversion have to be same or there may be some discrepancies in conversion data?

Thanks,
Umair