AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversions are high for the past two days.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My account has three different services running and the combined conversions are usually between 25 - 30. But for the past two days there has been an explosion in the numbers. On Tuesday it was 221 and on Wednesday it was 702. There are few campaigns where the clicks are equal to conversions and few where conversions are more than clicks. Of course these can be multiple conversions per click but still all of a sudden why. Please note, these are shown as conversion (1-per click) and not many, Under conversion (many-per-click) the numbers are high.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aztec
September 2015

Re: Conversions are high for the past two days.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Aztec,Welcome to Adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

Just from my small experience, i would say that your click become conversion. It means you have paste the conversion code in Landing Page.

I have also faced the same from, when my Developer paste the conversion code in Thank You as well as Landing page.

So i would suggests please check your Landing page source page.

You can use the Google Tag assistant in chrome Browsers then open your landing page. it will show you the Code detail.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Conversions are high for the past two days.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Rakesh. That was really helpful. A new campaign with a new LP was launched and it has the conversion code on the page itself. Need to check the old campaigns where there was no change in LPs.

Thanks again Smiley Happy