AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversions Report listing keywords that converted by day

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been trying to produce a report that shows by day the keywords that have conversions.  I can do this but each day is showing every keyword whether it has a conversion or not, so this report is incredibly unwieldy and produces thousands of rows for just a few days. I just want to show the keywords that actually converted by day. Can anyone help?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hey Chris,

go to your AdWords account and click in the top horizontal menu on Reports. Create new table report. Select you want to see Keywords and Conversions. In the top menu on the left side switch to the filter(funnel like icon) and click on the keyword, where you want to select Conversions are greater than 0. Then you are almost finished. In the same top menu click on the calendar-like icon and select format of your report and select your email. Then set frequency to Daily.

You will receive email everyday with report of your keywords with non zero amount of conversions.

Tomáš

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thats very helpful thank you Tomáš, I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. But what I really wanted to produce was a monthly report that contains just this info.  We are doing a lead quality audit and it would have been helpful to run off a month or two. I know I could do it in excel, filtering out the zeros but it just seems like a simple report to me and something you would expect to be able to do within the adwords interface.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Set frequency to Monthly?