AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversions From Call Ads & Call Extensions In Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have call extensions and call only ads in my Adwords Account. I get some conversions through the above. I can see those conversions only in my Adwords account. Is there any option to add these conversions to Google Analytics as website form fills and other conversions?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rajkumar R
January 2017

Re: Conversions From Call Ads & Call Extensions In Analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hey Rajkumar,

If i understand you correctly you're looking to track calls from your AdWords campaigns in your Analytics account by way of metric or event?

As far as I understand you would not be able to do this except by exporting your AdWords call data and perhaps importing it into Analytics as custom data.

Perhaps someone else has a better idea.

- Josh
Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rajkumar R
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hey Rajkumar,

If i understand you correctly you're looking to track calls from your AdWords campaigns in your Analytics account by way of metric or event?

As far as I understand you would not be able to do this except by exporting your AdWords call data and perhaps importing it into Analytics as custom data.

Perhaps someone else has a better idea.

- Josh
Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Rajkumar,

There are 3rd party services that let you associate call data with AdWords campaigns in Analytics, such as Delacon.

It is not possible with Google call forwarding.