AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Team,

Here is the scenario:

I copy paste the Landing Page URL in the browser... I then fill up the form on the landing page and then click the submit button. I reach the thank-you page. The thank-you page has the Adwords conversion code. Now, can someone tell me if Adwords will be able to count it as a conversion? If yes, To which Campaign or Ad will it allocate the conversion. Looking forward to the best answer.

Thank you in advance. Smiley Happy 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Prasad P
July 2016

Re: Conversion

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
If you clicked on your ad before (Conversions are counted within your chosen conversion window - You can select between 30 (default), 60, and 90 days ) from Google Search or selected Google Display Network sites, and the temporary cookie is placed on their computer or mobile device, then Adwords will count it as a conversion. And it will attributed to keyword or add that you clicked before.

If you did not clicked on your ad before , it will not count as an Adwords Conversion

Thank you

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Prasad P
July 2016

Re: Conversion

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
If you clicked on your ad before (Conversions are counted within your chosen conversion window - You can select between 30 (default), 60, and 90 days ) from Google Search or selected Google Display Network sites, and the temporary cookie is placed on their computer or mobile device, then Adwords will count it as a conversion. And it will attributed to keyword or add that you clicked before.

If you did not clicked on your ad before , it will not count as an Adwords Conversion

Thank you