AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Team,

Here is the scenario:

I copy paste the Landing Page URL in the browser... I then fill up the form on the landing page and then click the submit button. I reach the thank-you page. The thank-you page has the Adwords conversion code. Now, can someone tell me if Adwords will be able to count it as a conversion? If yes, To which Campaign or Ad will it allocate the conversion. Looking forward to the best answer.

Thank you in advance. Smiley Happy 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Prasad P
July 2016

Re: Conversion

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
If you clicked on your ad before (Conversions are counted within your chosen conversion window - You can select between 30 (default), 60, and 90 days ) from Google Search or selected Google Display Network sites, and the temporary cookie is placed on their computer or mobile device, then Adwords will count it as a conversion. And it will attributed to keyword or add that you clicked before.

If you did not clicked on your ad before , it will not count as an Adwords Conversion

Thank you