AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion tracking on two different call to actions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys,

this ones goes out to all the tracking experts out there:

let's imagine I manage a retail store which also has an online shop and on my website I offer two call to action (CTA): 1. Order Online & 2. Buy & Collect

Now I am sending traffic to my store via AdWords. How would you track the conversions?

I imagine I would track them separately with two adwords conversion tags that I would set up.

How would I use these two conversion types then in my day-to-day management of my campaings when it comes to optimization?

I'm thankful for any experience & help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Conversion tracking on two different call to actions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Fabian.

AdWords offers you the possibility to assign names and types to conversions, and as long as you enable many per click conversions in your columns you can see details regarding them in the interface.

What you cannot see, because that cannot be calculated, is the cost per conversion type (logically, since a click can convert either way).
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Conversion tracking on two different call to actions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey AdWiser,

I think I wil try it this way (better to collect more data than less) and will see what I can do with my GA data as well. Thanks.