AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion tracking of mail chimp form embedded on site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to include conversion tracking of a form embedded from mail chimp? The thank you page is a mail chimp generated response. I would like to capture form sign ups for the form. Guide on how to do the same. Google conversions show 16 conversions, while there are no sign ups on mail chimp. The website, with the form is a single page and the conversion code has been copied.

Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I think you could fire an event when the user fills up the form with all the required fields and click on submit button. You will have to implement event tracking on the click button to track the number of form submissions. Once the event tracking is properly set, you could track those events as goals inside Google Analytics and finally import them as conversions in AdWords account.

I hope this helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I've added in the following code: <div class="clear"><input type="submit" value="Subscribe" name="subscribe" id="mc-embedded-subscribe" class="button" onclick="ga('send','event','freesignup','press','mailchimp')" ></div> ... but it doenst work! Does this look correct?