AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion tracking of a form in i-frame

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I have a situation here -

When a page loads, a video (1st) starts automatically, after that a pop up form comes (form in i-frame) then, when visitor submit his details (Submit button) another video (2nd) starts automatically.

Now I want to track conversions happened on form in i-frame (i.e. form submitted)

Note - all this happen on the same page URL.. 

Please help!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Re: Conversion tracking of a form in i-frame

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Vinayak,

Did you try using the Events in case you are trying to submit form within iframe and want to track when someone hits the submit button.

Also there are some other options described in this particular thread especially by Petebardo:- https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Tracking-Reporting/conversion-tracking-with-no-thank-you-pag...

I hope that helps!

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Vinayak,

Yes, there is a way if you can customize the form Adwords gave code to track conversions from click. You can install this code in submit button and then you can track conversions who ever clicks on submitted from.

Go Here for code and Process.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6095821?hl=en-AU

Thanks,
Aravindhu.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for reply.

Analytics - We are using Adobe and not Google for Analytics. Also then I have to import all events/goals set in Analytics to AdWords. And AdWords will merge all imported goals with conversions.. not feasible.

Link - I already have gone through that link, but I wasn't sure if that would work for i-frame. Also there is a 2nd video that starts automatically. Hope it wont affect anything else.

Let me share that with my tech person.

Thanks!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Aravindhu,

That's really helpful.. but this is one of the many conversions I track with single code. Hope changing/customizing code wont affect rest regular conversion tracking.

Thanks!