AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion tracking not verified while tag manager assistant says it is working.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I am Heleen from Crowdbeamer. I installed the google tag for conversion tracking with google tag manager on the right page.  e.g. https://www.crowdbeamer.com/newsletter-sign-up/thank-you/

Google tag manager says the tags are correctly installed and active. I loaded the page a few times already but still adwords says the conversion is not verified. 

Can someone help me with this?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Conversion tracking not verified while tag manager assistant says it is working.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Heleen P,

The AdWords UI can shows the conversions status as 'tag not verified' when no real-time conversion(after clicking the ad) has been tracked.

Loading the thank-you page will not be tracked as a conversion until it is followed by an ad click.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Heleen P

Your conversion implementation seems to be fine. Wait for AdWords to record a real conversion. Once it records one, the status will change to verified. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.