AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion tracking in reports (many convesions in one account)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hallo dear Support Team,  

I my account there are 16 different types of conversions being tracked. Those of them that I see now in Adwords reports as conversion-1-per-click and conversion-many-per-click are Conversion A and Conversion B.  In my reports, however, I want to see Conversion C and Conversion D defined as conversion-1-per-click and conversion-many-per-click. How can I do the switch? Thank you in advance for the help.

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Conversion tracking in reports (many convesions in one account)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nat,

Google treats all conversions equally and although you might place a higher dollar value on one over another all are counted as a single conversion - and Google puts them all into the same bucket.

However, if you have the many per click column activated you can then segment via conversion name or type and see how each campaign, ad group or keyword triggers the different conversions.

As far as I know, however, you cannot have some reports or some columns showing only one type of conversion - but maybe others know further options.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Nat,

Try this: Run a Conversion Action Name Report from the Dimensions Tab and before doing that, customize the columns and include the Conversion (many-per-click) column. Running this report will help you identify which of your conversion tracking action produced how many conversions (many-per-click). Let us know if that helps somewhere.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nat,

Google treats all conversions equally and although you might place a higher dollar value on one over another all are counted as a single conversion - and Google puts them all into the same bucket.

However, if you have the many per click column activated you can then segment via conversion name or type and see how each campaign, ad group or keyword triggers the different conversions.

As far as I know, however, you cannot have some reports or some columns showing only one type of conversion - but maybe others know further options.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Nat,

Try this: Run a Conversion Action Name Report from the Dimensions Tab and before doing that, customize the columns and include the Conversion (many-per-click) column. Running this report will help you identify which of your conversion tracking action produced how many conversions (many-per-click). Let us know if that helps somewhere.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

I think he is reffering to the fact that in the Conversions menu or in the search funnel you can only see conversions many per click not 1 per click.

However the solution from Pankaj seems interesting.