AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion tracking for both web and mobile.

[ Edited ]
Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

Hi Guys

I have a question about conversion tracking for both my website and mobi site.

My website is set up in a way that it redirects the end-user to our mobi site, depending on your screen size or device.

Now I have an adwords account set up for my website and have the conversion tracking code on the thank you page, which tracks fine.

My question here now is, how to track conversions from my mobi site as well, seperately? In other words how can I see how many of my conversions showing up in adwords comes from my mobi site?

Can I generate new conversion tracking code and just add it to the thank you page of my mobi site in the same adwords account? But I guess then it will just add it to the total of the conversions for my already set up campaigns and adgroups..

Will it be possible to maybe then set up a separate campaign just for mobi? Or should I create an entirely new adwords account for my mobi site?

Re: Conversion tracking for both web and mobile.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

No need for separate accounts. Add the conversion tracker to your mobi site, then go to Campaigns-Segment-Device it gives you a detailed report on impressions, clicks and conversions by device like tablet or smart phone etc.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.