AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion tracking for B2B environment

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My website deals with high end technical products to customers. Due to the nature of the products sold and its higher pricing, products sales are not done online, rather through a contact us webform for quotations.

The same contact us webform is used to send product related questions, which is a problem since I would like to track how much sales Adwords has attributed to since its implementation.

I would imagine that many B2B websites might have this issue as well. What changes need to be done (webpage perhaps?) I'm thinking maybe a separate form for RFQs (request for quotations), but what other ways/methods are there?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Conversion tracking for B2B environment

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chung,

AdWords has a new feature that should work for you - Import Offline Conversions.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2998031

The trick is to add the GCLID as a hidden field on your web form:

AdWords provides you with a unique ID, called a "GCLID", for every click that comes to your website from an AdWords ad. To track offline conversions, you'll save that ID along with whatever lead information you collect from the person who clicked your ad.