AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion tracking code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,Adwords comunity.I have a question based on conversion tracking code which is put in my tahnk you page.The problem is why the status for conversions is written "no recent conversions" since everything for my opinion is ok? Do you have any suggestions? THe code was put before three days... What are the possible reasons for that status? I wrote the help meny but I want to ask if there even a little chance for my shopping site not to have any converted clicks? Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Conversion tracking code

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Krustiu B,

If everything is fine and the status is shown as "no recent conversions". It means no real time conversion has happened for the last 7 days.

The status will continue to show the same message until a user gets converted(reaches thank-you page) after clicking your ad.

I would recommend you to cross the conversion tracking tag with the Google tag Assistant(Chrome Extension). It will let you know if the code is working fine or has any error.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’