AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion tracking code not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, in my google adwords statistic table it is showing 4 conversions happend. But i did not get any mail from my landing page. When i go individually and fill the form, then i am getting mails. what could be the fault.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hari p
September 2015

Re: Conversion tracking code not working

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Hari,

Welcome to the Adwords Community!!
Conversion Tracking snippet code should always be placed on the Thankyou/Order Confirmation page. It should be placed between the <body></body> tags.

Might be you have pasted the snippet code on all the webpages. That could be one of the reason, because code is executed everytime when someone visit the website, and its showing that visit as a conversion. Please cross check every landing page and remove it from other pages if there.

Thanks
Ankit Kapoor.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hari p
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Hari,

Welcome to the Adwords Community!!
Conversion Tracking snippet code should always be placed on the Thankyou/Order Confirmation page. It should be placed between the <body></body> tags.

Might be you have pasted the snippet code on all the webpages. That could be one of the reason, because code is executed everytime when someone visit the website, and its showing that visit as a conversion. Please cross check every landing page and remove it from other pages if there.

Thanks
Ankit Kapoor.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi ankit,

Thanks for the reply,
unfortunately, i kept the code even in the landing page. It is been solved. Thanks for the information.

Best,
Hari

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Hari,

Not a problem, Glad I could help.

Thanks
Ankit Kapoor.