AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion tracking and broker sites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there,

I'm currently tracking conversions (purchases) on site and they are coming through at a steady pace. The business, however, is also active in aggregator sites and this channel produces most of the sales. I was just wondering if there was a way of tracking and segmenting conversions that have initially clicked through on an AdWords ad had the cookie placed on their device and then subsequently purchased through an aggregator site. If this is happening then I am essentially paying twice for these conversions (AdWords CPC and the aggregator commission) which skews my ROI and forecast for future spending. My understanding is that these sales will show in both channels if within the 30 day cookie period.

Thanks for your help,

Al 

Re: Conversion tracking and broker sites

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

You could do that by looking at Muli Channel Funnels Report in Google Analytics.
Beware though, data is not so easy to interpret, and it needs perhaps to be properly tagged.

Re: Conversion tracking and broker sites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi David,

Thank you. I'm currently setting up eCommerce tracking so we can better track each product.

Thanks for your help.