AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion not fully registering

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am Cesar.

I have got an account with a lot of conversion codes, I have got a print page conversion code implemented in my page and created in the adwords account, this conversion is set to 'inactive tag' in the 'tracking status column', and the info says that the tag was seen last day 10/02/2016 and 'no conversions'

So I think that the info were to adwords from my page, but it is not registering the conversion.

Any idea

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2016

Re: Conversion not fully registering

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for posting to the Community! I'd recommend having a look at this page about conversion tracking status. "Inactive Tag" means that AdWords doesn't see your tag, and hasn't seen a conversion come in on it in the last 7 days. You'll want to double check that nothing has changed on your website and that your tracking code is still there.

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But the Google Tag Assistant says that I have the Converstion tracking implemented in my page, as you can see in the image.

What dou you meant when you say that 'AdWords doesn't see your tag'?

The way that I implemented the conversion code in my page is through a pixel and the url is this:

http://www.google.com/ads/convesion/939523165/?label=diQKCLqV4WMQ3fj_vwM&script=0

Thanks!!

Screenshot - 230216 - 09_52_10.jpg

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for all CassieH, now it is working, thanks again!!!

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Glad it's working, Cesar! Sometimes that status will show if AdWords hasn't seen your conversion tag for some time--but having a conversion action happen can make the system recognize it again.