AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion mismatch between campaign and ad groups level

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am running a search campaign in Adwords. When I see the reports through campaign level, conversions showing 4. But when I see the reports through ad group level, conversions showing 1. What will be the reason for showing mismatched conversion reports in different level? Please refer the two screenshots below. First one is campaign level report, second one is ad group level report. 

Campaign name is Renal & Kidney Trans/Fail

Campaign level report:

conversionerror.png

Ad group level report: 

conversionerror1.png

Thanks,

Eswaran Nadarajan

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eswaran N
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Eswaran N,

As you are accessing today's data, so there are chances of data mismatch as still some data may not reflecting in your account or not yet updated.

System may consider adjustments related to conversions and invalid traffic.

I would recommend you to cross check it for the previous date.

Go through the help file regarding the same: Determining your data's freshness

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Eswaran N

According to your screenshot, that campaign is Search With Display Select.  Those other conversions are most likely from the display part.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@Eswaran N

The reason behind is that you would uses your Extension (Phone, Site Links etc) with Campaign level so the conversion shows into campaign statistics but when you are viewing it at Group level it will not.

Hope it will helps!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eswaran N
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Eswaran N,

As you are accessing today's data, so there are chances of data mismatch as still some data may not reflecting in your account or not yet updated.

System may consider adjustments related to conversions and invalid traffic.

I would recommend you to cross check it for the previous date.

Go through the help file regarding the same: Determining your data's freshness

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yeah. Campaign is search with display select. But now the conversions showing only one, both at campaign and ad group level. Within six hours, reporting of conversions is automatically changed. 

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Eswaran N,

Here's what I see. There are only two conversions reported in the first screen shot, one each in Campaigns Renal Kidney Transfat and IVF. The totals you see at the bottom are all the same, not to be added together.

In the second screen shot, within the campaign Renal Kidney Transfat there is one conversion from AdGroup Kidney Transplant. Your other conversion should be reported under the IVF campaign.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords