AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion is not getting tracked.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have followed the process for adding the conversion tag in the conversion page. But it's been more than a week, it's not getting tracked. I can see people are buying products from my site. but the conversion value is not showing at-all.

Same with my Analytics Account as well. Though I am using analytic and Adward with different email ids.

Please guide me ASAP.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Conversion is not getting tracked.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi KS,

Please cross check your conversion code on your Thankyou page. And if you want to know the exact reason of conversion code error then you need to add extension Google Tag Assistant in Chrome and browse your thankyou page then you can click on Tag Assistant then you will know the error.

Please find below the URL of Google Tag Assistant

https://support.google.com/tagassistant/answer/2947093?hl=en
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tag-assistant-by-google/kejbdjndbnbjgmefkgdddjlbokphdefk?h...

I hope this will help you.
Thanks,
Anand

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi KS,

Is it that you're tracking conversions and the conversions are tracked but the value is not or is there no conversion data whatsoever?

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Joshua R,

In my last campaign, I just got 32 clicks and 2 people did the purchase. But those data are not showing in conversion tag. And same with my analytic as well, I have set the goals, and my goals are reaching but still i can't see the purchased item and the value for the same.

Thanks & Regards
KS Systems