AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion code not triggering

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

Can anyone advise why my conversion code is not triggering.  I've placed it on a page that thanks the visitor for filling in a form, this is my conversion.  I've made some tests and the code isn't firing.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

MT

Re: Conversion code not triggering

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Mark

First check if the conversion code shows up on your page. Look at the source code or use the Google Tag Assistant Plugin, which also gives you links to solutions if there are any problems. If the code is fine the problem might be in your browser. Have you turned off cookies and/or javascript? This is also a common reason why the tracking code is not executed properly. 

Here is a detailed trouble shooting page in the AdWords help center: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722021?hl=en

Kind reagards

Aleks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks AleV,

I've passed this information to my web guy who will take a look, your advice appreciated.

Regards

MT

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

If you like, you can post your webpage where the conversion code is supposed to be and I can have a look at it too.