AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion are less than Converted Clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have noticed for last two days that numbers in "conversions" column went down significantly while I haven't changed anything. Converted clicks were always less while "conversions" were always high but now conversions dropped to almost half of converted clicks, even less.

Converted clicks seems to be normal by the way.

What could possibly happen?

Re: Conversion are less than Converted Clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I am also noticing same issue Today, conversions are less than the converted clicks on my dashboard without doing any changes.

Re: Conversion are less than Converted Clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I had the same issue adwords support contacted me to say "There is a known technical issue regarding conversion data not reporting correctly- the number of estimated conversions are appearing lower than the number of converted clicks since the May 30th PST and this is affecting many accounts.

Please be assured that this issue is already being worked on by the engineering team to find a fix. It is very high priority and should be fixed within 1-2 business days"