AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

Is there a way to see the exact time stamp of a conversion aside from just the hour it happened in. For example, if the conversion occurred at 5:34 PM. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ami M
February 2017

Conversion Tracking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ami M,

Not through AdWords or Analytics. It's possible you could find that data in your web logs.

If you are trying to identify AdWords conversions by customer you'll need some sort of tracking system. I look for the presence of a gclid value in the query string when the user first hits the site. If I find one, I set a cookie I can read later. When a conversion happens, I look for that cookie. If it exists, I assign that conversion AdWords source.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ami M
February 2017

Conversion Tracking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ami M,

Not through AdWords or Analytics. It's possible you could find that data in your web logs.

If you are trying to identify AdWords conversions by customer you'll need some sort of tracking system. I look for the presence of a gclid value in the query string when the user first hits the site. If I find one, I set a cookie I can read later. When a conversion happens, I look for that cookie. If it exists, I assign that conversion AdWords source.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Conversion Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, Pete