AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can any one help me out in understanding conversion Window and about Conversion value ????while setting up the Conversion Tracking ?

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Conversion Tracking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mithin.
Welcome to the community.
The conversion value is just that. The value that you want to assign to a conversion. How much is a conversion worth to you?

For example, if I sell an eBook and it costs $50, that's my conversion value.

A conversion window on the other hand is the period of time after a customer clicks your ad during which a conversion, such as a purchase, is recorded in AdWords.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mithin.
Welcome to the community.
The conversion value is just that. The value that you want to assign to a conversion. How much is a conversion worth to you?

For example, if I sell an eBook and it costs $50, that's my conversion value.

A conversion window on the other hand is the period of time after a customer clicks your ad during which a conversion, such as a purchase, is recorded in AdWords.

Hope that helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Dave,

Thanks for the info.But please let me understand Conversion Window with an Example.m bit confused on it

Thanks

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Mithun,
Suppose if you set conversion windows to 30 days and if someone clicked on 1rt of March Conversions between now and 30 March will be counted for this click.

This meant that after someone clicked on your ad, they had 30 days to convert, if they were going to be reported.

Thanks