AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Tracking for Websites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am seeing conversions based on ad click date in Adwords conversions tool. I would like to know conversion date. Is it possible?

Is there any possibilities to track any additional value in Adwords conversion tracking & see that values in conversion reports ?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Conversion Tracking for Websites

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Udhaya K,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Yes, you can. You can segment it by Time.  

Click your Campaign in the left and go to Ad Group, Ads, or Keywords Tab on the right, click Segment  and then Time. Now select how would you like to segment it. But, make sure you have selected sufficient date range for the results. 

Edit: Make sure you have enabled Conversions column. Go to Columns > Customize Columns > Conversions >  Conversions. 

To your second question, could please elaborate it a bit more?

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: Conversion Tracking for Websites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ratan,

1. I would like to see customer converted date, ad clicked date, campaign name, ad group, keyword and conversion group / name in Adwords "Campaigns" - "Dimensions" tab. Is it
possible?

2. I put the code given for Adwords conversion tracking, I would like to track a shipping id with that params like conversion id, conversion value. Is it possible ?