AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Tracking Unverified

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

My conversion tracking has been unverified for a week. I have switched on the Google privacy text but is only appears as invisible text and shows as a blank space. Why is this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Conversion Tracking Unverified

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi bondimedical3,

Conversion will remain unverified until a conversion takes place and is successful in recording the conversion. If you are looking at the "thank you" page and do not have a cookie from a click on your ad, no text will show. The text will only show when a conversion has been recorded.

Have you completed a test conversion yourself? If not, it would be a good idea. Do a live search on one of your keywords, click on your own ad and complete a conversion. On the "thank you" page, does it now show text?

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thank you for your help. You are right, the text now shows after putting a test conversion through.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have tried to resolve this issue for 3 hours now and it seems to be a common question among many. While Google could've solved this confusion by a simple "Ads will not show until an actual conversion takes place" note.

Conversion Tracking Unverified

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Testbestellung