AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Tracking Issues for Mobile Campaigns using OS Settings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For several of my clients we are seeing a large drop in conversions counted in Google for Mobile campaigns set up using the Device Settings and selecting only the Mobile OS's (so that the campaigns run Mobile Only and opt out of Desktop and Tablets). The drop occurred around Feb 28th.

My clients where mobile is combined with desktops and tablets and have no changes made to the device settings for OS do not see this same drop.

My clients have backend tracking through a third party so I can see how many conversions are not reporting in AdWords and its as high as 95% of conversions are missing.

Are others seeing this too? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Conversion Tracking Issues for Mobile Campaigns using OS Settings

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Emily.

It this happening through all of your account and only in one account? I also run few mobile campaigns selecting the mobile OS but I don't see any conversion rates being reduced. However I don't have any third party tracking mechanism enabled.

Re: Conversion Tracking Issues for Mobile Campaigns using OS Settings

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Emily,

Welcome to the community!

We are not facing this issue on our reporting. I would request you if you can check the AdWords Conversion code on your Thank You Page, may be some changes were made on that due to which Adwords is not able to track them.

Regards,
Rupesh