AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Tracking Duplication?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am adding individual landing pages to my site for each form and will use a hit on that page as a conversion tracker with Google Adwords.

When A user completes a form the landing page will basicly say "thanks for requesting such-and-such" tell them that we are working on their request, and then give them another offer.  When/If they complete that offer they will be taken to another landing page that is also listed on my google tracking.

My question is this; Will that count as two conversions?  I do not want it to.  I just want to see a conversion for that 1 person.  If someone requests all of the free offers that I have I do not want my tracking to show me 7 conversions when I really just obtaing information from one potential client.  My site is www.UtahLoanHelp.com if you need that info.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Conversion Tracking Duplication?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi micaholson,

The first conversion (only) will be counteda as "one-per-click". The rest will be counted as "many-per-click". To get a count of the number of AdWords visitors chow signed up for at least one offer, look at the "one-per-click" data. To get data on the total number of conversions (form sign ups), look at the "many-per-click" data.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords