AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Tag installed correctly but not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've installed the conversion tag on my thank you page and Google Tag Assistant says it is active and installed correctly. However, Adwords wont recognize and says it is not working. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Duncan, how are things?

Can you post some screen shot of your tag manager for us? If you could also provide your website would be great. This will help us analyse what's going on.

Important thing to notice is that not every conversion tag installation through Tag Manager will be validate in Adwords, but that does not mean it doesn't work. Also, remember that you need to click in one of your ads for conversions to show on Adwords.

Hope this helps.

_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi duncan, 

have you gotten any conversions after the tag was inserted? can you see the conversions tab in your adwords? i think everything is fine.

regards,

Zaby

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Duncan,

In addition to screenshots asked by @leandrofm, better if you can also provide the screenshot where AdWords says: it is not working.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’