AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Process Tracking

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am helping with a client's Adwords campaign. We have decided to set up Adwords Conversion goals. A few have already been set up. However, I am wondering if it is possible to track the entire conversion process and not just from Page A to Page B (i.e. Sign up page to "Thanks for registering page")?

For example, we want to be able to see how many people clicked the ad and from the ad went to the designated landing page. From the landing page we want to see how many continued forward to the sign up page, and from the sign up page to completed registration. We are trying to track the whole process to see if 100 people click the ad , 80 stay on the landing page, 60 move to sign up, and 20 complete the registration, is this possible?? Or do we have to set up each page jump as an individual conversion goal?

Thanks,

Julia

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Conversion Process Tracking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Julia,

I think what you are looking for will be available with more insights in Google Analytics interface. You have to set up the goals and funnels inside your analytics account and then follow the Goal Flow report to see how many visitors actually followed the respective path to reach your designated goals.

Find more details about this report here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2520139?hl=en&ref_topic=1649581

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the help!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor