AdWords
6.5K members online now
6.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Optimizer

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

One of my campaign  is eligible to use Conversion Optimizer. However; I am not able to switch into the same. Its shows " To use this strategy, remove the strategies currently applied to your ad groups". Can some one please help me to use CPA bids?

Re: Conversion Optimizer

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Gokul Das,

Conversion optimizer overlaps all other bidding strategies. Googla Adwords says:

At this time, the following AdWords features aren't compatible with Conversion Optimizer:

Separate Display Network bids. Conversion Optimizer automatically optimizes your bids across the search and Display Networks.
All types of bid adjustments, except mobile device bid adjustments of -100%. Conversion Optimizer automatically accounts for differences in conversion rates across devices, days, times, and locations. Because bid adjustments are already built into the technology that Conversion Optimizer uses, it’s not necessary to set separate adjustments.

Please read further on this:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2471188?hl=en