AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Email Notification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In notifications setting, is there an option to receive an email notification when a conversion is completed that details the keyword and campaign it came from?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Conversion Email Notification

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Yasser,

I'm unaware of this functionality at this point within the AdWords UI but depending on what a conversion is for you, I'm sure you could get alerted some other way. Copy of completed forms, copy of purchase receipts - you could also set up reports daily, I suppose to give you conversion data either from AdWords or Google Analytics.

As always, with some craft scripting, there may be other options as well.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the feedback Tommy. Regarding setting up alerts daily, would I be able to set an alert that details the conversions for the day (conversions being contact form submissions)? I will look into what scripting I could use for this.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yasser G
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Yasser,

You could set up a keyword report and filter for conversions > 1. You could set it up to be emailed to you on a recurring basis. If you want to look at daily stats, though, I would suggest having it delivered first thing in the morning with the previous day's stats. If you try to report on same-day data, it won't always be accurate because of the reporting lag.

Hope this helps!