AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Count Data not Appropriate!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Adwords Community,

I have serious issue regarding my e-commerce website. The conversion count is nil for last couple of days. Although, getting hundred of orders. It is interesting that Neither Google Analytics shows the conversion count. Rest of other data is good like visits, bounce rate etc..

Any one faced such issues? Please help me.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Noman
September 2015

Re: Conversion Count Data not Appropriate!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI Noman,

Welcome to the AdWords community Smiley Happy 

It seems that you and your technology or product guys might have changed the funnel path.
e.g. eralier your check out page was "abc,com/thankyou and now, your page may be abc.com/success.

Due to this neither adwords and GA reflects conversion. Also do a dummy transactions and check where you are missing funnel. You can also install Tag assistant in Chrome browser and check your conversions code on the Success page.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks Rakesh, for your assistance. I will look into this side.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
You are welcome Noman,
Hoping Your problem would be resolve!
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes it is resolved. Many many thanks

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Glad to see you that your problems is fixed..

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
Excellent demonstration of great Community spirit. Appreciate Rakesh helping Noman and Noman taking the time to come back and update the thread that the issue has been resolved. Really motivates this Community exponentially.