AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Action Name by Keyword Report is Empty

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm trying to create a report in Adwords that shows me conversion type (or "conversion action name" specifically) by keyword.

I add the segment "conversion by action name" to a standard keyword report and then download. However, the output of the report is empty (you can see an example here).

Why is this report empty, and how else can I get at the information I'm after?

Here is a screen shot of the settings I am using:

Adwords report settings

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Conversion Action Name by Keyword Report is Empty

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Cognize,

You first need to enable the Conv. (many per click) column in your table data. To do this go to the Columns drop down button and click Customise columns, from here navigate to the Conversions category and then Add the Conv. (many per click) option. Try downloading the report now and the data should be there.

Many per click AdWords.png

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Perfect, that was what the problem was. 

Legend!

Many thanks.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I'm glad it worked for you Smiley Wink

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I had similar issue and came to this question. It is outdated now as Adwords do not have "Conv. many-per-click" column in segments. It was renamed to "Converted click".

• Converted clicks = Former conversions (1 per-click). This is still a reflection of the number of clicks that led to one or more conversions.
  • Conversions = Former conversions (many-per-click). This column will now count the number of conversions based on your settings of All conversions or Unique conversions.

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies, as it contains outdated information.

Many thanks for your observations, Dmytro V.