AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Converion code not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I am Cesar from Spain

I am trying to register conversion events in my accounts, I am testing with two accounts with the same code that you can find just below. One of this accounts it is working fine, but the other one it not. Specifically, it doesn't save any conversion event in the Adwords panel.

We are using this function:

window['google_trackConversion']({
       google_conversion_id: conversion_id,
       google_conversion_label: conversion_label
});

passing to conversion_async.js the two parameters conversion_id and conversion_label.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------  Account registering conversions  ------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request URL:

Status Code: 200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------  Account NOT registering conversions  ------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request URL:

Would you be able to tell us why the second account is not working correctly?

Thanks!!!!

Re: Converion code not working

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I hope you are using conversion tracking code received from Adwords. If yes, conversion tracking code from one account will not work on another account. There is a var google_conversion_id = ***** section which will change per account. If you want to tract conversion in second account, create a new code from that account and place it in the page you want to track..

Re: Converion code not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello, now it is working and I am tracking conversions, the problem was that I only wrote the code for conversion codes when I got in my url utm params, so when the MCC tried to verify the conversions, calling the url without utm params, it didnt find the code of conversions and never track conversions.

Thanks for all!!!