AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Contacted Google Adwords Support 5 times still Issue no Solved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is about our call tracking with Adwords I used "Calls from website" type of tracking. The Google reps told me that I implemented the code correctly but why the tag is not recording?

They told me that there was a system issue..

Please help!! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Contacted Google Adwords Support 5 times still Issue no Solved

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @reagan m,

Sorry to hear that it is taking you longer than normal to get assistance with your inquiry. Let's see if we cannot get you the information you need. 

Can you tell us more about your setup? 

1. Do you have Google Analytics pulling other data?

2. How long ago did you add the tracking code?

3. How long ago did you create the AdWords campaign?

4. When you go to AdWords / Site Extensions / Call Extensions, do you see activity there?

5. Have you used Google Tag Assistant (a free Google Chrome browser extension) to verify Analytics?

And lastly, have you viewed this AdWords Help File that covers tracking calls from a website? As it states... it can take up to an hour for your ads to be enabled for this conversion action. If you'd like to make sure it's working, you can do a search that brings up your ad, then click the ad to visit your website (you'll be charged for the click). Your regular phone number should now be replaced with a Google forwarding number. If you're doing repeated tests, delete the "gwcm" cookie from your browser before clicking on an ad again.

Kind Regards,

James