AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Consecutive views on In-Search campaigns.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Why there is no data for Consecutive views on In-Search campaigns? Is it normal? Is it a bug in adwords for videos?

A consecutive view is when someone watches my video ad and then watches another video of my channel / account. So I do not understand why I have plenty of data of consecutive views with other video ad formats (In-Stream, In-Display) and 0 consecutive view with In-search format. If Alys can help me on that one...

Thanks very much

Re: Consecutive views on In-Search campaigns.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Pilgrim411,

Is it possible to share a screenshot with us?

Thanks,
Zee
G+

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Zee,

Thanks for your answer. Here is a screenshot for three In-search campaigns (interface is in french)

http://triplelootz.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/consecutives-vues.png

I doubt it helps but...

Cheers

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi pilgrim411,

From the screenshot it seems you don't have any conversion data. Is that what you mean by consecutive views?

I can refer your case to the AdWords support if you wish. If you prefer to get an answer faster you can call them directly. 

Let me know what is your preference. 

Thanks,

Zee
G+

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks for your answer !

A consecutive view is when someone watches my video ad and then watches another video of my channel / account after that.

I won't call them for this. It is not a big deal. Do not bother to call.