AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Competition criteria in numbers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Can you please specifiy what is the equivalent of 'High', 'Medium' and 'Low' in numbers please ?

Regards,

Antonia Brkic

Bargain24

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Antonia B
September 2015

Re: Competition criteria in numbers

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Antonia, welcome to the Community.

Google doesn't report figures like this in precise terms so I'm afraid "High", "Medium" and "Low" is as good as you're going to get.  Given the huge number of advertisers for many products and the large number of variables for each Account, these - and other - figures always include quite a large amount of variation and precise figures would probably be quite meaningless tomorrow, even if accurate today.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

To follow with Jon;

Though Google does not report the raw data, you could  have some  "insight"  of  competition level using "Google trends" 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jon,

Thank you for your message. Variation should be definitely considered but in that case, I do not understand why there is precise numbers when you export data in csv format.

Antonia