AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Client not seeing Trueview

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running Trueview for a client, only targetting 1 country with a decent budget each day. However, my client is complaining that he does not see the Trueview ads despite being within the target audience, be it at office, home, or mobile while commuting. He's getting quite upset. What could be the possible reasons for this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Client not seeing Trueview

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lindsay,

Try to run placement report, see which watch page the audiences are watching your ads. Then you give those URLs to your clients.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Lindsey,

This is quite a common issue with clients.

in addition to what @RAKESH Kumar said, I'd sugget selecting a few placements for the client and raise CPV's for them (at least until the client sees the ad) so that the probability to see the true-view would be as big as posible. I understand this may sound a bit "dirty business" but sometimes there's no other way out.

One more thing: could it be possible to play with frequency capping? sometimes it might help, especially when the "decent" daily budget is just a little bit too low.

Milda Prušinskaitė

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Ask your client to check if he opted out of "interest based Ads" this does not mean all Google ads . 

This is done by visiting a google URL which is used to set this preference

https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en

Also do they see any other video ads ? If not they could have a browser plugin which prevents google ads such as "Ad blocker".