AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Clicks not detailed in key words

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running two campaigns. One campaign received 16 clicks over the weekend. The other received 19. When I go the the keywords to see what people are searching, I get zeros. The bottom says zero for all but removed but the total is again 16 and 19 depending on the campaign. The problem is that the only campaigns I'm running are the live and nothing has been removed. So where are the clicks coming from? And why can't I see them? 

The landing pages are going directly to my website and I know the website is tracking. 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
April 2016

Re: Clicks not detailed in key words

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Larry,

Your both campaigns are Search Network with Display Select type and the clicks 16 and 19 are from Display network. That's why Keywords do not have any stats.

In order to check Display Keywords performance, Click on the Display network tab.

If you want to target only Search network, choose Search network only in campaign's setting.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Are the campaigns Search Campaigns or are they "Search Network with Display Select"? If they are opted into the Display Network, then the clicks will not show up in the keywords tab if they clicks came from the Display Network instead of the Search Network.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Larry,

Any chance your campaigns are opted into the Display Network as well. If so, you'll find more data on the Display Network tab.

Let us know what you find.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Larry,

Your both campaigns are Search Network with Display Select type and the clicks 16 and 19 are from Display network. That's why Keywords do not have any stats.

In order to check Display Keywords performance, Click on the Display network tab.

If you want to target only Search network, choose Search network only in campaign's setting.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That worked. Thank you!