AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Click to call report by campaign

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

What's the fastest way to get the "Call Extension" reports so I can sort by the campaign which gave it the most clicks?

For example, when I go to "Call Extensions", it shows me how many clicks to calls I received when I segment by click type. All good.

But then, it says, lets say 20 mobile clicks to call.. I want to know what campaign/adgroup contributed to this total 20 clicks?

I can't manually keep checking these campaigns to see what their reports are like.

What am I missing?

Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mark H
September 2015

Re: Click to call report by campaign

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner
Just apply the click type segment at the campaign, adgroup, kw, or ad level.
Tom

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Mark,

You can see more level of details including campaign and ad group as well. Here's how :

1. Login to AdWords and go to Ad Extensions tab ans select Call Extensions

2. Just before " Download report" button, there is a menu called "Columns".

ss.png

3. Click Customize Columns, Level of Details, Add Campaigns, Add Ad groups or any other possible columns you need to analyze.

4. Click apply

Now you can see the clear report, per campaign as well as the ad group level too.

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Thanks Shafi.
I tried that already, but because there's so many campaigns - I wanted to either filter, or sort by Mobile clicks to call. I'm unable to find the options to do that.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mark,

Here are few options that you can try.

1. Near to the columns drop-down, there is a button called Filter.

2. Click on it and click 'create filter', default would be Cost

3. Click the drop-down, Performance and press "Clicks"

dd.png

4. Mention the condition and the value you need to create the filter for and click apply

You can also save this filter by assigning a name. This saves you more time. Using Labels at different account levels.Know how labels can help you here.

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
Thanks again Shafi, but your last solution isn't giving me what I need. Your solution allows you to sort by clicks, not by Mobile clicks per se.

Anyway, I ended up downloading everything into a Pivot Table and that seems to have done the trick and I have been able to figure out which campaigns are getting the most phone call clicks, etc.

Advise to future viewers, there isn't any way (as far as I can see) that allows me to sort by segmented data - the only way is to download.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mark H
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner
Just apply the click type segment at the campaign, adgroup, kw, or ad level.
Tom