AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Click to Call, more detailed report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

Someone know if the Click to Call option "Call details" it's now available for Mobile AdWords Campaigns organized and managed out of US or Canada?

I am very interested in measure various important datas like:

• Call start time
  • Call end time
  • Call status (missed or received)
  • Caller area code
  • Call type

If the option is not yet available, do you know when it will be?

Thanks

Regards

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Click to Call, more detailed report

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The Call Details report will show call details for Mobile Clicks to Call.    See Dimensions > Call Details Report.

By Default the following metrics are reported:

Start time - End Time - Status (missed/received)  -  Duration (seconds)  - Caller Area Code  -  Phone Cost  - Call Type

You can use the Columns button to add:

Campaigns  -  AdGroups

The Cost data will show 0.00 because the fee is per click vs. per call.

Hope that helps.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kim,

thanks about the answear!

I would like to know if is possible to measure this new metrics also for Mobile AdWords Campaigns out of the US and Canada.

Reading some documentations, post and articles online seem like that, for the moment, this metrics are available only for North Americans users.

Thanks

Ben

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Ben,

hum.  It could be only North America, that would be a bummer.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi bennyf,

As per the Google notes you can have Google forwarding number attached to your desktop ads only for US and UK. But for Mobile campaigns, you can easily use click to call option. However, the detailed report available through the DImentions tab which includes Call duration, caler aread code etc...is only for Google forwarding number (US, UK only) which directly means that you can only see reporting for users who manually dialled that number.

My understanding is that for Mobile campaigns if you have Click to call, the detailed reporting is yet not available (caller area, call duration etc...)

Just a thought!

Pankaj