AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Click showing but not on individual key words

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I look at my campaign report, I have 37 "total all campaign clicks"; but 2 "total all keywords" with 2 individual keywords showing 1 click each. The campaign is set for Google Search Network only and I have the date setting set correctly. Where are the rest of the clicks coming from? How do I determine if they are coming from the right kinds of searches?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Click showing but not on individual key words

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Janet,

If I am not wrong, you might be asking regarding search term report where you are unable to see data/user queries for all the clicks.
If you are looking statistics for very recent clicks then it might not get updated yet there. So please wait for some time, it will be reflected there.

If you are looking simply adwords traffic in term of clicks, then you might have paused/deleted any campaign/adgroup.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I can see Total Clicks, but clicks for individual search keywords is far less than total clicks. My question is why the difference? Where are those clicks coming from? It is not paused or deleted campaigns or adgroups as we don't have any of those and I have checked the filters to make sure the report is displaying all data.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Are you checking the clicks at keyword level within that grey coloured section at the bottom, corresponding to "Total - all account" or you are manually counting the clicks corresponding to each keyword.
As some keywords might be there on the next page also.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am checking the clicks at keyword level within the grey section at the bottom. 37 "total campaign clicks" and 2 "total all keywords" - there are no deleted or paused campaigns or adgroups.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
I have never faced this issue, better you should wait for any expert who is aware of this.
You can also check the change History(with appropriate date range) if any changes have been make by someone else or by mistaken.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok, thanks for replying and helping.

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
Hi Janet,

The "Total: All Campaigns" row will show you the total metrics across all your campaigns--not just within the campaign you've selected. So the other clicks you see in that row are likely coming from your other campaigns in that timeframe.

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie