AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Click-To-Download Ads on Android

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Set up a new click-to-download campaign for Android/Google play. The conversion tracking is set-up perfectly as per instructions. I've completed several test conversions (i.e downloaded the app from my ad on a smartphone) but it is not being registered in AdWords. The conversion type is being shown as unverified. Let me state again, there absolutely has been conversions/downloads. Any ideas how to get conversion tracking working for my app?

Re: Click-To-Download Ads on Android

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi tomasburke,

welcome to the community.

a

How long has it been from setting it up? The conversion stats are delayed by up to 24 hours. You can normally see them before this time but if its been less than this you may just have to give it a bit more time. 

Re: Click-To-Download Ads on Android

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the response,

One test conversion last Friday and another one on Monday. I've compared two accounts, one I set up last year where the conversions are appearing and the second problem account I set up two weeks ago. All settings are the same which makes me think it's either a technical issue or something with the app itself. Also, normally about 40% of clicks are downloads with this type of ad and nothing has come through from 100+ clicks

Tomas