AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Check Interests targeting performance across multiple accounts

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to see the targeted interests performance across the several accounts I see on my MCC. Is this possible, or do I have to enter each campaign level to gather this info?
Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tiago S
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tiago S,

Audience interest targeting is not something reviewed for all accounts by the AdWords Manager Account (old name: My Client Center/MCC) user interface. You would need to access this info at the campaign level for display ads, video and apps.

If you open your AdWords Manager Account and click on Audiences in the left hand menu bar, you can set up remarketing lists and perform some other functions.   

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks James.

But it would be something interesting to have, correct? Maybe this way you could i.e., create a pattern in terms of type of interest that work well across different campaigns.

Best Regards,

Tiago

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Tiago S,

You are welcome.

And I do see your logic with it. I guess it is like many features and dashboards... there can always be more and more added until too much becomes too much. lol Alas, you could be on to something and I will add it to the wish list items and see what happens down the road. 

Kind Regards,

James