AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Chasing Customer through Remarketing

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I am running a campaign for E-Commerce website, in this I already set up a remarketing campaign in which different ad groups are there according to the products. The case is when a customer came from keyword related to "wallet" and bought "shoes" at checkout. As per Adwords it will be a visitor for "wallet", so my remarketing Ad will not trigger to this customer anyhow the customer hadn't bought "wallet" from my website and I want to run remarketing for this visitor.

How we can setup a remarketing in this scenario ?

Thanks

Puneet

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Chasing Customer through Remarketing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Punnet,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

You can Remaket to those customers who came to your "Wallet" Page of your site,

So here you need to create the three Audience list in the Shared library:-
Audience-1- List for Wallet page:- abc.com/wallet
Audience-2-List for Shoes page:_ abc.com/shoes
Audience-3-List for Thank You page:-abc.com/Thank

Case 1:- When the visitors came to "wallet" page but did not buy anything (Like shoes) from store, and want to Retarget them with Wallet Ads.

Then you can select the Audience-1 and Exclude the Audience-3

Case 1:- When the visitors came to "wallet" page but buy shoes from the shoes page, so you want to Retarget them with Wallet Ads.

Then you can select the Audience-1 and Exclude the Audience-2 and Audience-3.

In this way you can set up the campaigns.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Rakesh,

In Case 2 : If I will exclude Audience-2 (which is for shoes), then I am excluding the customer who visited shoes page too, but in my case I want to target that audience also, as they bought only shoes not wallet.

In summary I want to target all the audience who is visiting or buying all the other products but not wallet.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Punnet,

Now you want to target all audience who has visited or bought all the other products but not wallet. Thus you want to target all audince excluding audinces who buy the "Wallet only".

So in this case:- you need to create one more audince list:-

Audince -4:-List of audiences that buy Wallet only

This Audience can be created by using the function of "AND" in Custom Combination.

And select the Target audience-1 and audience-3 and exclude the "Custom combination audience-4".

so in this way you can shows the ads to all audince except who bought your wallet only.

I want to target that audience also, as they bought only shoes not wallet.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Rakesh,
Could you please tell me what combination Audience 4 will have..?
If I will have a Custom combination of Wallet and Thank You page, in this I will have that visitor too who land to wallet page after clicking on Ad but bought shoes at time of Checkout.

Thanks
Puneet