AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Change currency in Adword reports

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there

I'm trying to set up an excel csv report aggregating data from various accounts that are billed in different currencies.

The problem is that in the .csv the currency symbol is suppressed so I can't compare the cost values of different campaigns without knowing which campaign/account is billed in which currency.

Is there a way to either export the currency symbol as well or to have the entire report in one currency?

Thanks, Marco

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Change currency in Adword reports

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Marco,
The currency of your account is something that you select when you set it up and unfortunately, it is one of the very few settings that cannot be changed. All of your campaigns will be billed to the currency that you selected - regardless of where the ads are serving.

Kathleen
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Marco N
April 2016

Re: Change currency in Adword reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi KathleenG
It's not about the issue that I want to change the currency of the account but having harmonized the currency in the report. Anyway, seems this is not possible neither but with adding the currency column from the attributes, I have the transparency and information I need.
Thanks, Marco