AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Change History Download

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having issues when trying to download reports from the Change History dashboard (within the beta interface). Any files type I download do not contain any data. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks,

Jeremy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Change History Download

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jeremy,

I would revert back to the previous version and download history and then jump back to the Beta interface. You can go back and forth all you want. Click on the three stacked dots and then click on return to previous version of AdWords... and repeat to go back to the Beta.

Kind Regards,

James

Change History Download

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply James. My hope was that the PDF download option in the new interface would be more visually appealing than the CSV downloads. The compiled summary of changes at the top is very nice and since the Change History isn't available via the API, we've been searching for a nice way to summarize all changes for our clients.

Hopefully this will be functioning as intended soon so that we can take advantage of the nice improvements AdWords has made to the Change History summary. 

Best,

Jeremy