AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Change Analytics link in AdWords Express

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a Adwords Express account that was previously linked to an Analytics tracking code, I just had my site redone last month and my agency has since set up a new tracking code, which now has the visit info for the last month. I'd like to link my adwords express account to the new analytics tracking code, however I cannot find any resource on how to do this. I tried removing the Adword link in Analytics, on the old account and adding the link to the new account (under "Property/Product Linking/Adwords Linking") however, Im still seeing the old tracking code in the dashboard of the Adwords Express account.

Change Analytics link in AdWords Express

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello @Harrison L,

To link your Analytics and AdWords Express accounts, both accounts will need to use the same login email address. If you already have an Analytics account with the same login email address, they'll show the option to link your accounts on your AdWords Express dashboard.

Are you using the same email id for both the accounts? 

Regards,

Syed Sayem Mustafa