AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Change AdWords Week Start to Sunday

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In the AW reporting interface and downloaded reports, weeks start on Monday, despite the account's time zone being set to EST/EDT.  The date range drop down does offer "Last Week" options for both Mon - Sun and Sun - Sat weeks, but there doesn't seem to be a way to change the week format for the graphs and reports.  This is particularily annoying as GA's weeks start on Sunday.

Any plans to address this? 

PS: Not interested in workarounds, I know how to "get it done", I just don't think I should have to.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Change AdWords Week Start to Sunday

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hmm...
I'm also looking for a solution for that. The drop-down menu doesn't not have that.
The only workaround I know is by "custom dates"
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hm, I have both week formats in the date range dropdown, but only for the "last week" (i.e. 7 days) range. When looking at any other date range, weeks start on Monday.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Correct; This is the "default timeline" formats available.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My original question still is unanswered; are there any plans to allow setting the week start for an account, or at least set it to the standard week format of the time zone of the account?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Not that I know of, or that Google has announced;
You may submit a suggestion using this form; (believe it or not - someone reads it)
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/176378?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have filled the form too. It does not make sense to have Analytics and Adwords on different week scheme.

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
This year-old thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new question related to this topic, please start a new thread.

Thanks!