AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot get volume trends to appear

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. I cannot get the bar graph /search volume to appear for my keyword tool. Any suggestions?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hai @Donna L,

You don't find bar graph/search volume for any keyword or specific keywords.

Try with some generic keywords and let us know whether Search Volume/Bar Chart is displaying or not.

Thanks,

Manikandan G.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No it doesn't. I even tried "click here" as generic kw, and nothing. Looks like at first it wants to appear--the inset box appears, and with "search volume trends" then disappears. I clicked the toggle chart as well, and still nothing. There IS a message that comes up: "

This page shows ranges for search volumes. For a more detailed view, set up and run a campaign.Dismiss" But I'm not interested in running a campaign just yet. I've checked pop up blocker it's off...

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Donna L,

Few important updates have been introduced in the keyword planner tool recently.

You need to run a campaign to get the data in the keyword planner tool.

As per the updates, Advertisers with lower monthly spend may see a limited data view in the Keyword Planner.

In case if there is not spent within an AdWords account, you will face such issues.

Please go through the updates:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Announcements/Updates-to-the-Keyword-Planner-Tool/...

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Cannot get volume trends to appear

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have the same issue, is there any specific amount which we have to spend on google Adwords to get this data? Smiley Sad

Re: Cannot get volume trends to appear

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For a so-called Google Badged advisor this guy seems rather uninformed. No wonder Adwords is such a mess