AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Can we actually earn from goals?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, here is my question can we actually convert goals into dollar amount? And If it can how?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can we actually earn from goals?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Gray
Are you talking about assigning goal values dynamically in Google Analytics?
Please provide a little more detail about exactly what you're trying to do and I'll be happy to help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Dave,
My point is how to convert this goal value to real currency and is this possible?
Rather than bother about it, I have so many questions.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Gray
The goal value can be anything, even a dollar value. It's up to you what you want the value to mean.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm sorry. I'm realy new Smiley Very Happy lets say that i have 50 USD goal whats all about all this goal value? They actualy will pay me this amount?

Excuse me i don't speak english very well.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Gray
AdWords does not pay you anything. AdWords is a Google product where YOU pay for clicks.

If you're looking to earn money, you are probably looking for AdSense.

If not, you're going to need to take the time to explain VERY carefully what you are trying to do. Your question doesn't make much sense in an AdWords context. I understand that English is not your first language, that's OK, but if I am to help you, I'll need you to spend some time describing what you need in DETAIL. Remember, I cannot see what you see. Imagine you are explaining your problem to a 5 year old Smiley Happy